Taxes & obligations

Your employer will deduct the amount to be paid directly from the gross wage and direct it to the tax office. In addition, the employer will transfer the solidarity surcharge and - if you are a member of a religious community levying Church tax - also Church tax. Social insurance contributions (see Social insurance >>) are also transferred directly from the gross salary to the providers.

If your annual income is below certain thresholds, you can be reimbursed for the taxes you have already paid. Here travel to work can also be offset for example.

Information can be obtained from the responsible tax office.

Finanzamt Ingolstadt
Esplanade 38
85049 Ingolstadt

Finanzamt Schrobenhausen
Rot-Kreuz-Straße 2
86529 Schrobenhausen

Finanzamt Pfaffenhofen
Schirmbeckstr. 5
85276 Pfaffenhofen a.d.Ilm

Finanzamt Eichstätt
Residenzplatz 8
85072 Eichstätt